Kendii Prize Entries
Congratulations to the winners of the 2013 Kendii Prize! Katig by Kenneth Dela Rosa Summer and the Suburb by
Sukat (taludtod): Labing dalawahan Panangga ka sa bigwas ng bawat agos Asa sayong tatag tuwing papalaot Paulit – ulit
Ina, Ina, Oh minamahal kong ina Ang babaeng sa buhay ko’y mahalaga Mas mahal pa sa mga diyamante sa
Little Baby Boo sat on a bed. Little Baby Boo saw a silhouette. Baby Boo saw Randy. Baby Boo,
Syrena(see-ree-na) felt the cold touch of the sea water as she walked barefoot along the shore. She was the
Tag Archives: natural teeth whitening
Do you want whiter teeth but scared of destroying your tooth enamel with whitening bleach? Try whitening your teeth naturally using these items below:
- Baking soda -okay not really organic but definitely safer than stronger alternatives
- Strawberry -eat or crush and dab on teeth (then eat!)
- Lemon -dab on teeth
- Olive oil/white truffle oil -dab on teeth and not drink!
- Diluted vinegar -apple cider is best for rinsing
- Aloe Vera -a friend suggested this but we have yet to try ourselves
That’s all we have. You are now on your way to natural teeth whitening. And since you’ve gone the natural route, don’t be “plastic” when you smile okay?